Solutions for common problems affecting radiology groups
AIS PARTNERS WITH LOCAL RADIOLOGY GROUPS TO SOLVE SOME OF THEIR BIGGEST CLINICAL, OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL PAIN POINTS.
- Offer immediate solution to the current shortage of radiologists
- Improve radiologist satisfaction by reducing the X-ray burden
- Return time to enable subspecialty reading at the local level
- Address the financial loss associated with X-ray
- Create more time to build and strengthen relationships with local hospitals
Our comprehensive commitment to quality of care and service
DELIVERING ACCURATE AND DEFINITIVE READS IS CRITICAL TO MEETING THE NEEDS OF LOCAL RADIOLOGY GROUPS AND THEIR STAKEHOLDERS: PATIENTS, REFERRING PHYSICIANS, AND LOCAL HEALTH SYSTEMS.
Radiologist Hiring & Assessment
Every AIS affiliated radiologist has successfully passed an internally-developed, multi-hour exam that assesses accuracy and reporting quality.
Ongoing Quality Assurance
AIS follows the American College of Radiology’s RADPEER framework, and AIS affiliated radiologists are always available for live consultations.
Reporting & Metrics
AIS actively measures key quality and performance indicators to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. AIS produces performance reports for customers on a quarterly basis.
The benefits of teleradiology,
without the challenges
AIS WAS DEVELOPED BY RADIOLOGY LEADERS WHO RECOGNIZED THE CHALLENGES WITH EXISTING TELERADIOLOGY MODELS.
- Extension of Your Group
- Referring physicians and their patients expect high quality service. We represent an extension of your group in how our affiliated radiologists interpret studies, communicate results and provide consultative services when requested or indicated.
- Low Friction Implementation
- Partnering can be hard. We make it easy by actively limiting the number of radiologists needed, minimizing the impact on your local staff.
- Our contract includes a non-solicitation and non-compete provision. We are here to be your partner, not your competitor.